As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Austin, London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok’s SMB Sales Team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, and drive revenue and growth. From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, this team combines operational expertise with a customer-first mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
We’re looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial-minded and process-driven professional to join our growing Small Business Engagement (SBE) team. This team sits within the larger SMB Sales team and, among other functions, looks after sales operations and processes. The Operations Manager will bring efficiency and impact tracking across different sales processes and programs.
TikTok is a relatively new platform in the US, and SMBs are just beginning to recognize its unique potential as a marketing channel for their businesses. The SBE Operations Manager will partner with multiple teams, contributing to a satisfactory customer journey for small businesses in NA.
Overall, the role of the SMB Operations Manager is to support the creation, implementation and optimization of efficient initiatives that will contribute to effective sales and tracking processes. This is a new role that will require a balance of operational, strategic, and ambitious thinking with deep cross functional collaboration. Specific responsibilities include:
– Designing a sales operation strategy for the SBE NA organization. This strategy will establish clear and measurable objectives with a defined path to successful execution.
– Advising on the development of requisite infrastructure for a successful operation infrastructure within the sales organization.
– Being able to build solid cross functional partnerships and to align relevant ecosystem stakeholders.
– Liaise with global SBE counterparts to share learning, develop best practices, and create efficiencies.
– Design and implement processes for efficient lead tracking.
– Managing at least one operations specialist and potentially expanding the team based on business needs.
– Establishing rigorous reporting on sales operations outcomes, challenges and opportunities.
– Serving as team’s SBE primary POC in existing sales operations initiatives and ensuring there is a representation of the SBE NA needs in those projects.
– Helping to establish the necessary team logistics for ongoing coordination between the different functions of SBE leadership.
– Stay abreast of larger team and business priorities to ensure strategic alignment and contribute to collective objectives.
– Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a process and operations driven role.
– Demonstrated analytical skills. Data driven decision making and story telling.
– Experience working with small businesses and developing strategies to scale services and support.
– Ability to work in fast-paced environment with capacity to adapt to changes effortlessly.
– Resourceful at achieving success in the face of ambiguity. You feel comfortable navigating the unknown.
– Passion for people management with demonstrated ability to lead a team.
– Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects, prioritize well and meet timelines on deliverable.
– Experience working with SMB’s, lead-generation or sales organizations is a plus.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.