Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Would you like to grow your career with one of the global market leaders in medical technology and benefit from the advantages of an innovative and employee-oriented corporate culture? You are also ready to take on new challenges? Then Stryker is the right place for you!
Become part of Stryker’s Talent Pool for Marketing roles within the Nordic countries Denmark, Sweden, Finland or Norway. Let us get in touch with you early to start thinking about tomorrow.
As a marketing professional at Stryker, you will be part of an international organization who is a market leader in the healthcare industry with an impressive reputation as being one of the world’s best places to work at. You will work in a creative environment, cross divisionally and alongside engaged peers who are driven to make an impact. As we are a career destination, we will help you develop your passions, and support you in your development and growth. You will be proud to be part of the Stryker team and its mission to help make healthcare better.
If you are interested to join the talent pool, we look forward to receiving your application including the country and location you would prefer working also as all relevant documents (cover letter, updated CV, references).
We ask for your understanding that a response from us may take several weeks.
In the meantime, please make sure to also join our Talent Network to not miss out on any future opportunities at Stryker!
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies and responsibility. Through flat hierarchies, we strengthen the initiative and willingness of our employees to take over responsible tasks.
- We grow talent. At Stryker we offer great personal and internal career development for our employees, with the possibility to make both vertical and lateral position movement.
- Team spirit & engagement. We create engaged and inclusive teams that encourage colleagues to share their diverse perspectives and opinions.
- Competitive salary. With us, you will receive a competitive salary commensurate with your job.
- Pension plan. We offer our employees an attractive Stryker internal pension plan.
- Recognition of your performance. At our company, outstanding individual and cross-functional team performance is rewarded. Ideas, projects, or other exceptional achievements can be submitted for various awards on a local and global level.
- Promoting work-life balance through flexible working hours. We offer an appealing and flexible working hours model to accommodate individual life situations.
- Stryker Women’s Network (SWN). The SWN is committed to an open and modern corporate culture that fosters the development of talented and dedicated women. SWN is open to all employees and strongly advocates an inclusive work environment.
- Employee Referrals. At Stryker, we value the recommendations for potential employees that our existing employees bring to us. We believe that great people know great people. If you would like to be referred for a role at Stryker, we recommend connecting with employees and recruiters on LinkedIn to build your network.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/