SEO (SPONSORS FOR EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY, INC)
We are creating an ecosystem of excellence and propelling human potential.
We Propel Human Potential. SEO is an educational non-profit focused on improving outcomes for students that come from underserved and historically underrepresented backgrounds. For over 50 years, SEO has been an innovator in education, mentorship, and creating educational programs and opportunities that maximize the full potential of our students. We are on a mission to create an ecosystem of excellence for the students we serve!
ABOUT SEO CAREER
SEO Career is the nation’s premier professional development program providing Black, Hispanic, and Native American undergrads with pre-internship development, training, and internship support across multiple lines of business. SEO Career currently partners with over 80 companies offering summer internships and has a 35+ year track record of matching talent with opportunity. SEO Career accomplishes this through two stages of its program: SEO Edge and SEO Career Success. Participants receive the coaching and technical training needed to compete for paid internship opportunities with SEO partner organizations with the goal of landing a full-time job offer at the conclusion of the internship. SEO Career launched in 1980 and has over 6,400 alumni to date.
POSITION OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Client Services Manager will serve as a key liaison for SEO Career’s prestigious internship program both at a strategic and tactical level. You will be responsible for managing the entire partner relationships with a goal of filling all partner requests to their satisfaction. The Client Services Manager collects partner requisitions and communicates partner needs and role specs to the program team. The Client Services Manager coordinates the sharing of candidate resumes/profile, track responses, and monitor outcomes. The Client Services Manager is responsible for general team support on the partner side for a variety of tasks.
- Acts as the key client contact for SEO Partners aligned by vertical.
- Coordinates the internal partner access process and sharing candidate resumes/profiles with partners.
- Leverages analytical capabilities to organize and track information about partner requisitions and candidates in Microsoft Excel, Blackboard, and other email marketing tools.
- Develops and creates promotional emails to support and highlight partner opportunities.
- Assists in the creation of a Partner Newsletter with the Marketing and Communications manager.
- Creates and disseminates the annual Intern Request Survey to garner interest for upcoming recruitment cycles.
- Creates, distributes, and tracks contribution statements and acknowledgment letters for partners as a part of the intern placement process.
- Coordinates with partners and internal operations team to host webinars and educational events.
- Ensures program and recruiting teams are kept up to date on partner requisitions and recruiting needs.
- Handles other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in client services in a corporate setting
- Some exposure to Alternative Investments and/or Financial Services is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and handle quickly changing priorities
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
In view of governmental vaccination mandates in areas we work, the pending federal vaccination mandate for large employers, as well as the guidance of the CDC that vaccination is the most effective means to provide a safe working and teaching environment, subject to applicable law, applicants who obtain a conditional job offer will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement before beginning employment with SEO.
EEOC language Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to visually or hearing impaired, please email SEO Careers Help.
Sponsors for Educational Opportunity is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.