- System Engineer - Anderlecht, Brussels
- Network Engineer Consultant - Brussels
- Network Engineer Consultant - Anderlecht, Brussels
- SMO Engineer - Ixelles, Brussels
- ICT Support Engineer Brussels - Brussels
Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Join us in our Marketing Internship Program on our Marketing Team in Belgium to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Intern in our Marketing Team , you will be responsible for working alongside the local marketing team. You will be assigned a project based on your interest and skills which will include analyses & reporting; customer and partner engagement activities; and work around the concepts of Customer Journey, In-Quarter-Buyers, pipeline & lead generation.
You will utilize various tools and will work with various teams across the organization such as Sales Teams, Central Marketing Teams, …
You will learn to:
- You will get firsthand experience with marketing vehicles: Social Media, content creation, customer communications, events (live & virtual), ….
- Be involved in daily activities: planning, execution of activities, ROI, team meetings, …
- You will understand on how you have an impact on the customer journey
- Plan, develop and present you ideas and findings and learn how they result in outcomes
- Be part of a team and see how we support each other and the business plans and win as a team
- Work with diverse teams and individuals
- Develop your understanding of working in a leading international company
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Knowledge of marketing practices and theories
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and a self-motivating work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in day to day activities
- Business acumen
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to make proactive call outs.
- Preferred: Dutch and/or French speaking; English is a must due to the international environment
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Outlook, PPT).
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here .