UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
This individual contributor will be responsible for developing, planning, executing, measuring and optimizing campaigns for the Optum Behavioral Health Solutions (OBHS) business that help to grow and expand our network of mental health and substance use Providers and support our care delivery functions. This position will maintain a working knowledge of the OBHS business and its key differentiators, as well as the competitive landscape. This individual will partner with the network, clinical, care delivery, and sales team to understand provider needs, as well as business priorities for growing and extending the value of our offerings.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop, own and manage end to end marketing campaigns designed to recruit new providers to join the OBHS network, or to encourage existing OBHS network providers to remain in our network or partner with Optum in new ways
- Own end to end measurement of all marketing activities as well as return on marketing investment reporting to define the value that that marketing investments contribute to the business
- Develop compelling thought leadership content (white papers, webinars/presentations, infographics, e-books, etc.) that positions OBHS as a leader in the Behavioral Health provider space
- Work closely with the network and clinical team to understand provider needs and pain points, core BU objectives like Telehealth, the transition to Value Based Payments, Measurement Based Care, and Provider needs as Behavioral Care includes digital and telehealth in addition to face to face visits.
- Create, execute, measure and optimize integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand and provider retention and enrollment in Optum Behavioral Health programs
- Evaluate and help coordinate event and speaking engagement opportunities and work with subject matter experts to develop presentations and collateral to be used at events
- Work cross-functionally with the external communications, web/digital, social and audience engagement teams to identify available marketing levers, build, execute and measure the success of campaigns
- Leverage internal and external creative resources for content development
- Develop processes that streamline content development, campaign execution and measurement
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience within a matrix organization
- 3+ years of experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables
- Healthcare industry marketing experience
- Experience managing multiple programs and projects simultaneously Demonstrated success planning, executing, and measuring marketing B2B demand generation marketing campaigns in a complicated, matrixed organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Healthcare industry provider marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms
- Previous experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) tools and techniques
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Understanding of typical B2B sales processes, opportunity pipeline management and reporting
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.