Coty is a multinational company that develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide variety of beauty products.
KYLIE BRAND AMBASSADOR
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
The main objective of the Brand Ambassador is to deliver sales targets as part of the team in their account by meeting Coty’s customer service and sales standards. As well as ensuring excellence of execution. The individual should have a strong sales background and proven experience in beauty with a high level of make-up artistry .
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOURS
- Lives beauty – Deep understanding for the industry and luxury brands
- Executional excellence – Uncompromising focus on standards, attention to detail and protecting brand equity
- Ownership – Accountability as if your name was on the door
- Relentless and tenacious – always striving for the extra sale.
- Share and re-apply – Willing to learn from others and share success
- Team player attitude
- Actively takes charge of self-development and performance growth
- A proven experience in beauty with a high level of make-up artistry
Sales and Customer Service
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Maintain company KPIs
- Deliver Coty’s customer service ceremony with every customer
- Build relationships with customers to influence and sell
- Consistently upsell
- Perform Make-Up consultations to drive sales and brand loyalty
Excellence of Execution
- Be a brand ambassador, protecting the equity for Coty brands
- Keep updated on We Live Beauty and mandatory Coty Academy
- Be fully aware of all company and retailer initiatives relevant to your account
- Follow all company merchandising guidelines on both permanent and promotional space
- Accurately complete month end and payroll within set guidelines and time limits, including any required feedback
- Commercial awareness – Coty business performance, competitor activity and market share
- Adhere to Company uniform and grooming guidelines
- Work within the retailer Code of Conduct guidelines and KPIs always
- Strong working relationships with the Coty in store team
- Grow networks with the wider Coty team within your area
- Maintain excellent communication with the Area Manager
- Develop and maintain relationships with retailer staff and management
- Use of ipad for email, reporting and VM guidelines
- Control of ipad and Coty passwords
- Use of Coty systems and online documents.