Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Medium Business APJ Online Transactional Marketing Manager
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a MB APJ Online Transactional Marketing Manager on our Marketing team in SINGAPORE to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a part of the MB APJ Central Marketing team, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing the APJ online marketing campaigns for the mid-market segment. Your role would be to drive online demand and engagement through marketing tactics for MB audience.
- Development and execution of the cutting-edge Online marketing plan for APJ Medium Business driving incremental revenue, customer registrations and new buyers
- Definition and drive of right marketing mix for online including Digital, E-shots, and other tactics pushing promotional offers and eCommerce value proposition with a consistent online Customer Journey
- Deliver digital performance to meet the core financial goals of the team with available budget and Vendor Funding allocation. Apply a deep understanding of emerging online demand generation strategies to increase revenues and enhance online conversion.
- Build a strong partnership with International and APJ eCommerce, Merchandising and Digital Teams
- Collaboration with Mediacom (digital agency) team to ensure the successful and innovative implementation of MB APJ Online Digital Strategy.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Media / Digital / Marketing project management role in high-tech industry preferred.
- Deep understanding of the media and advertising landscape, digital tactics and technologies and project management skills and drive for results
- Experience in transactional online marketing, driving traffic acquisition, conversion, A/B testing and ability to interpret data and experience in running customer acquisition, revenue conversion and retention campaigns
- Good overview of Dell’s solution portfolio and experience working with agencies
- Creative, constantly look for new approaches and ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Deep understanding of IT market dynamics
- Experience working in an international matrixed, complex organization
- MB APJ & International Marketing teams
- APJ Digital Marketing team
- Global Marketing & production teams
- APJ eCommerce team
- APJ CS & IS Merchandising team
- Vendor funding, calming and compliancy team
- External agencies: media partners and creative agencies
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.