Intuit powers prosperity around the world with financial solutions like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
This role will focus on commerce operations which includes offer management, pricing, promotions, and vouchers set-up and working in strong partnership with marketing strategy, finance and our care departments.
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years in a marketing operations role in commerce or related field, with direct responsibility over product pricing and promotions.
- Experience in technical requirements for system automations and complex commerce systems.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbal and written, and strong interpersonal communication skills with stakeholders, engineering teams, marketers and more.
- Experience in a BA-type role… understand business and/or customer requirements and have the ability to identify the process and technology requirements to deliver on those.
- Exceptional attention to detail and very organized.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter: have a can-do attitude, be passionate with a bias for action to meet stakeholder and business needs.
How you will lead
- Administer pricing, promotions, and vouchers, based on approved requests, including thorough quality assurance and audit compliance.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to consult, understand requests, propose better ways of reaching desired outcomes.
- Understand the end-to-end customer experience, from advertising to in-product and all pricing touch points, to facilitate effective quality control and troubleshooting.
- Stay connected and involved through all campaigns, price tests, and seasonal changes/updates to facilitate quick pivots if/when needed.
- Work closely with our central technology teams to identify technology enhancements and commerce solutions, helping gather, document, and clarify requirements and participating in solution design reviews, user acceptance testing, system demos and more.
- Document processes and detailed instructions for the use of Commerce systems.
- Understand both customer needs and the use of systems that enable customer pricing.
- Report status of operations to stakeholders and technology partners.
- Highlight barriers to scale and repeatability; make recommendations for improvements.