People at Sanofi are dedicated to making a difference in patients’ daily lives, enabling them to enjoy a healthier life.
The Associate Director, Consumer Marketing, Tolebrutinib will be responsible for leading the consumer retention strategy for the brand including development and execution of innovative marketing and educational tactics that will differentiate Tolebrutinib and create a best-in-class experience for all stakeholders. This position is based in Cambridge, MA and level will be commensurate with the experience of identified candidate.The position will report into the Director of Consumer Tolebrutinib Marketing. Competencies and expectations associated with this role include but are not limited to the following
- Support the Tolebrutinib US consumer retention marketing efforts for all potential MS indications (RRMS, PPMS, NR-SPMS) launch
- Responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of the Tolebtrutinib Consumer retention plan and budget
- Lead key initiatives such as the MS 1:1 marketing support messaging development and pull through, ambassador program, retention CRM program, support call center and field team material, field commercial material, and patient onboarding material (welcome brochures, tip sheets, etc)
- Foster strong partnerships with patient provider services (internal and field), medical affairs, market access, marketing operations, sales, market research, legal, regulatory, advocacy and other functions to ensure aligned objectives, understanding and implementation of the brand strategies
- Work with market access team to implement retention pull through opportunities with payors and specialty pharmacies
- Responsible to help establish, track, and monitor key performance indicators for retention associated programs
- Manage advertising agency partner and other vendors to ensure execution towards objectives
- Champion material through Promotional Review Board (PRB).
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience in product/brand management in the US pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industries.
- A comprehensive understanding of the key dynamics driving the US health care environment.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate all clinical data / publications to support business objectives.
- Understanding of market research, creative development, and experience with the regulatory review/approval process
- Ability to interact widely and effectively both within the company and with cross-functional partners (i.e., on an interdepartmental and interdisciplinary basis).
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Passionate, confident, articulate, and comfortable in a team environment.
- US pharmaceutical marketing and/or launch experience preferred.
- Experience with specialty products
- Experience working with or for Patient Provider Service Teams
- Multiple Sclerosis therapeutic area experience
- MBA, advanced degree
Professional Skills & Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and prioritizing capacity.
- Analytic and synthesis capacity with the ability to understand, simplify and communicate effectively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional groups.
- Ability to think creatively and lead innovative projects.
- Performance orientation and ability to drive, work and deliver along agreed timelines.
- Team oriented.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Readiness to travel (up to 30% of time).
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
Fully vaccinated, according to the CDC, an individual is considered to be “fully vaccinated” fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.