Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies, connecting people around the country with quality news, sports, and entertainment content.
Want to innovate, lead, and grow in digital marketing? Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations guru to collaborate across the company and manage end to end email-related digital marketing and newsletters for Sinclair’s diverse brand portfolio.
This position can be remote (anywhere in the lower 48) and some travel is needed within the United States.
The Marketing Operations Manager will work with a diverse group of leaders across Sinclair to identify and market to audiences on multiple digital platforms, with email as a driver. In addition, the Manager will work with various tools to gain audience insights, increase engagement, and drive subscriptions and followers.
Using Salesforce and other related tools, the Marketing Operations Manager will analyze and interpret data to determine patterns, optimizations, correlations, revenue opportunities, campaign performance and more for Sinclair’s 76 local TV news stations, its streaming products, The Tennis Channel, The National Desk, 21 Bally’s Regional Sports Networks and much more.
The Marketing Operations Manager will also support and collaborate with other departments on provisioning Sinclair’s growing Customer Data Platform (CDP) and other first-party databases to use for addressable campaigns and marketing initiatives.
The Marketing Operations Manager position requires strong organization skills, highly effective communication abilities, and a deep knowledge of email marketing and newsletters. Ideal candidates will understand the intersection of sales, marketing, and effective technical delivery. Ideal candidates will have a background in digital marketing’s role with first-party data, leads generation and subscriptions.
To be successful, the Marketing Operations Manager must be comfortable with fast-moving change and execution with an ability to work across a growing, evolving, matrixed organization.
Experience using Salesforce is essential, along with a proven track record of results and success.
- Develop and write compelling copy for digital that meets many business objectives, while working cross-functionally with design, promotions, data and leadership teams
- Curate, execute and deliver integrated, multi-faceted campaigns to gain insights into what is driving engagement and monetization
- Edit and proof copy and material to ensure high editorial standards are met across cross-platform – email, social, etc
- Implement and drive brand consistency across all marketing and sales communications
- Support sales and marketing initiatives to create awareness and generate new customers, subscribers, and revenue streams
- Manage multiple, concurrent initiatives and campaigns in various stages of ideation, execution, delivery, or reporting
- Be a trusted resource for our internal stakeholders and external partners, with great relationship building skills
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure campaigns, initiatives and projects meet deadlines and align with business goals
- Some travel as needed within the U.S.
- This position can be remote, anywhere in the lower 48
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Significant experience writing and editing various types of copy and material for optimal customer experience
- Strong work ethic and self-disciplined
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Salesforce, other marketing tools are a plus
- N ear perfect grammar
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to juggle multiple efforts
- Demonstrated effective use of Salesforce for email and digital marketing
- Must understand newsletter and email marketing ecosystem
- Team player with great energy
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
The Company is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary compensation range for this role is $50,000 to $100,000 and this position is eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan. Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates’ relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.