At Walmart, we save people money so they can live better.
What you’ll do…
What you’ll do:
- Organize and facilitate the development, alignment and maintenance of project timelines and scope.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure proper prioritization of project requests.
- Jump in and support requirements definition / flow charting / SOP documentation.
- Work with cross functional teams to manage day-to-day actions, decisions, and dependencies across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Clear obstacles, align scope, dependencies, action items, and due dates across teams and organizations.
- Ensure a good relationship between cross functional teams
- Communicate scope and schedule status, so that stakeholders are engaged and kept “in-the-know”.
- Plan & Enhance: Gather requirements for business processes and determine ways to optimize and improve system setup, workflows, and functionality to meet business needs
- Training & Adoption: Promote adoption and best practices on new feature launches
Good to have:
- Knowledge in display advertising (Google Ad Manager)
- Display advertising campaign management experience
- Collaborate with Product, Client Success team members to make clients drive profitable business
- Understand end-to-end campaign execution (setup, optimization, insights, reporting, and billing) across display advertising.
- Have a general knowledge in the following areas, with specialized skills in one or more:
- Strategy: Solid understanding of marketing objectives, pixel strategy, and how different channels & tactics influence consumer behaviors.
- Campaign & Tech Savvy: Knowledge of platform campaign flow – including creative development/acquisition, setup/trafficking, trading, troubleshooting, reporting, and billing in multiple platforms (most prominently: TTD)
- Identify, comprehend, and articulate clients’ requirements to provide advertising solution
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on best fit across message, media & channel
- Capturing development areas for process, product improvement and closed looping with product managers and engineering for necessary corrective actions
- Actively make sure you are knowledgeable on native channel’s ad products package
- Develop a deep understanding of the business objectives, impacts, and requirements
- Comprehend impacts of new and existing ad features, in order to smoothly operationalize and evangelize ad products for stakeholders
- Balance several initiatives and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in business management, database management, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in digital ad server technology (Google Ad Manager / DFP)
- Customer facing experience
- Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team
- Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, passion to solve business challenges and commitment to client delight
- 5+ years of overall working experience with 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in business management, database management, or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Marketing, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America