Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb is dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Associate Director, Marketing Immunology & Fibrosis (m/w/d)
Under the direction of the Business Unit Director I&F Germany, this individual will lead the Marketing team and will be responsible for driving the in-market business and launches, development, implementation and execution of marketing and educational programs in the therapeutic field chronic-inflammatory immun diseases. She/he leads the development of brand plans, respective product strategies, and tactical implementation plans. Furthermore she/he supports launch readiness for pipeline indications and products. In addition, she/he builds and maintains close and trustful relationships with internal stakeholders, global brand team, external vendors, and thought leaders in the market.
- Lead the company BMS Dermatology disease area strategy and market perception in agreement with the Business Unit Director & Sales Director; according to local market requirements and resources, and in close collaboration with the global brand team
- Newly build the BMS Dermatology franchise
- Structure and develop a marketing team able to successfully plan and grow both businesses and to implement upcoming launches
- Secure launch readiness for near and mid-term indication and product launches
- Close and trustful collaboration with the cross-functional internal team, with the global brand team, vendors, external stakeholders, patient associations and thought leaders
- Lead effective portfolio management through collaboration with medical department
- Responsible for BMS I&F Disease Area performance tracking & financial results
- Responsible for disease area forecasts
- Inspires and equips the sales force to enable maximization of the brand potential
- Managing the marketing budget according to business opportunity
- Evolve best in class omnichannel customer experience; continuously enhance customer engagement mix to include both F2F and remote/ digital channels
- Partner with the Medical Director and Medical Liaison to maximize the brand performance (incl. clinical programs, thought leader relations, symposia, expert panels).
- Lead of strategic, interdisciplinary, cross-functional disease area teams
- University Diploma/College degree or equivalent required
- Proven success and experience in leading, coaching and supervising a Marketing team (e.g. as a group-PM)
- Experience in the field of Immunology, chronic-inflammatory immun diseases and/ or Psoriasis/Dermatology
- Launch-experience in the German market
- Experience with omnichannel marketing, marketing automation and remote customer engagement preferred
- Experience with performance marketing preferred; capability and willingness for data driven decision making and strategy & execution adaption
- Customer focus, strong business acumen, strategic thinking and open mind
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel and establish positive working relationships
- Highly energetic, self-reliant, able to successfully drive performance and deliver results with various parties in a timely and efficient manner
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications
- Good sense of humor
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.