Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Come build the future with us! Are you keen to make a difference? Would you love to drive customer engagement for some of Amazon’s most diverse product categories and brands? From toys & games to workwear & tools, from sports technology to soft furnishings, from garden ornaments to kitchen appliances, from electronics & computing to musical instruments and office stationery, from video games, to music and films.
We are looking for an energetic Marketing Manager to develop and scale pan-EU marketing initiatives and deepen long-term Customer and Vendor engagement across Hardlines and Entertainment Media. The role can be based anywhere in London, Paris, Milan, Madrid or Munich. If you are passionate about innovating on behalf of your customers, strive to learn and excel in everything you do, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, international, and supportive team environment, then this might be the right role for you.
In this role, you will be part of the Hardlines Customer Marketing & Engagement team responsible for shopping, customer experience & demand strategy. You will work backwards from Customer and Vendor needs to cut through ambiguity and data to identify new opportunities to deepen their engagement with Amazon.
To be successful in this role you will need to apply a mix of analytical, marketing, program, and product management skills to deliver against tangible business growth metrics and improve customer and vendor experience on site. You will work backwards from Customer and vendor needs to cut through ambiguity and data in order to identify new opportunities to deepen their engagement. You will thrive in a dynamic self-starter business environment, and will be energized by change and new tools and technologies. You will be an expert and trusted advisor in your field, have a proven track record of effective stakeholder management and ability to build strong positive cross-functional working relationships.
Key job responsibilities
Your daily responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of marketing products and programs.
- Acting as the ‘Voice of the Customer’ and improving Customer experience by developing actionable insights based on market research and Customer feedback, developing creative solutions to solve Customer pain points and increasing outreach of products.
- Contributing to the marketing roadmap and vision, developing the business and product strategy.
- Work with data and anecdotal input from customer as foundation to develop and test solutions and to prioritize new program opportunities.
- Improve standard operating procedures for various operational processes.
- Driving the delivery of critical business initiatives and managing all aspects of multiple work-streams (e.g. project planning, process improvement, communication, reporting).
- Collaborating and influencing key stakeholders, including senior business, marketing and tech leaders.
About the team
EU Hardlines Customer Marketing and Engagement offers fulfilling roles that enable people to build deep knowledge within a challenging but supportive team that aims to attract, grow and retain the very best talent in the industry.
For this position, we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related area.
- Several years of experience in management consulting, product management, business development, marketing consultancy or in a marketing agency.
- Proven project management skills.
- Good Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills.
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
Further qualifications are not required but would be a plus:
- Analytical skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions; SQL skills.
- Proven planning, stakeholder management, and prioritization skills.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- Experience in the digital retail industry.
- Experience in A/B experiments and user experience tests.
- High computer literacy: Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and/or French.
Please submit your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.