Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Interested in leading strategic growth of a thriving multi-billion dollar business? We are looking for a talented marketer to launch high-profile marketing programs that are fundamental to the fast growth of the Shop with Points business. The Product Marketing Manager will partner with multiple banks and rewards programs to engage Amazon customers. You will be responsible for building marketing strategy to drive acquisition and engagement, championing programs from ideation to execution. You will own the customer experience, launching improvements and new features that will revolutionize how customers use their rewards points.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing manager who can think strategically and execute flawlessly. To be successful you’ll need to be an effective thought leader and a strong communicator who can earn trust with key stakeholders across multiple internal and external teams. If you are organized, analytical, detail-oriented and data driven, with an interest in integrating rewards into Amazon’s eco-system by launching new partners and programs for Shop with Points, this is a great role for you.
This is a high-impact role and the marketer will have opportunities to regularly present the program plan, results, and learning to leadership teams. As a part of Amazon’s Payment Products business, you will learn best practices in marketing, data analysis, marketing feature development, and machine learning.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop annual marketing strategy to drive adoption of the Shop with Points program, optimize campaigns, execute, and report out results.
• Collaborate with external partners within the credit card and loyalty industries to create acquisition and retention marketing campaigns and drive awareness of the Shop with Points benefit on Amazon.com
• Work with cross-functional teams across Amazon to drive product adoption.
• Create on-brand, best in class marketing campaigns, tailored to appropriate customers.
• Effectively build and execute a life-cycle strategy, to execute acquisition and retention marketing initiatives to drive excitement with Amazon customers.
• Analyze performance of the marketing initiatives that you execute, always seeking ways to improve.
• Coordinate a streamlined approval process (internal/external) with key financial partners.
• Build scalability and efficiency to deliver GTM for multiple SWP partners
• Manage internal and external agencies to create marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years online marketing experience
• Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion
• Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• Proficient with a varied set of software and editing tools (including HTML, XML, basic to intermediate Excel, and image editing software)
• Ability to use hard data and metrics to measure the performance of online efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Direct marketing experience in financial services or retail
• Mobile marketing experience
• Understanding of both online and offline marketing strategy development and data-driven channel execution
• Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
• Familiarity with SQL
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.