Appfire is a leading provider of software that helps developers and teams solve modern challenges with digital solutions.
Media and Data
- Scale our business by broadening our digital media strategy, while effectively managing efficiency of spend.
- Drive data-driven decisions and optimizations to generate qualified leads and build the sales pipeline across multiple geographies.
- Manage and lead the relationships with our strategic media partners, establishing objectives and holding partners accountable for results and deliverables.
Demand Generation Channel Management
- Responsible for all digital marketing efforts, including SEM, SEO, Website management, content optimization, and social media. These could include paid search, display/retargeting, content syndication, pay-per-lead programs, organic search, social media, third party/analyst programs, and more.
- Align with the Partner Channel organization to develop and execute marketing programs to support Partner revenue and growth objectives.
- Develop and execute Customer Marketing programs that drive increased revenue through cross-selling/up-selling opportunities.
- Evaluate, select, and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs, including digital marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, website development agencies, content development partners.
- Drive integrated marketing campaigns and programs leveraging cross-functional teams.
- Manage top-of-the-funnel nurture programs to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel.
- Work in lockstep with the Channel sales team to deliver account-based marketing campaigns that drive lead generation, sales enablement, and opportunity progression.
- Support the development of program strategies and campaign execution for various Appfire growth initiatives (i.e. Employer Brand; Social Responsibility, Customer Engagement)
- Define Marketing KPIs and operating metrics.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities. Develop clear and measurable funnel goals, report on progress regularly, and optimize accordingly.
- Derive insights from marketing analytics and apply learnings to develop a path forward creating measurable growth.
- Collaborate with the Content team to identify and drive the creation of specific content assets to support lead generation and sales enablement initiatives.
- Define compelling prospect experiences that lead to conversion. Propose and execute A/B tests on media formats, ads, targeting, and landing pages.
- Lead quarterly business reviews with actionable findings and output across the Marketing organization.
- Proactively engage with leadership from Channel Partner and Product teams to align Marketing support to cross-functional goals, and to optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Scale and maintain an optimal team structure, knowing when to bring expertise in-house vs. outsourcing critical skills.
- Demonstrate strong influencing ability and presence with the Executive Leadership team.
- Align planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts with corporate objectives, and report on the impact of demand creation activities.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Operations to track and report on performance metrics (Leads, MQLs, Opportunities, Closed Won deals, etc.), using this data to continually optimize Marketing programs and measure the return on Marketing investment.
- Monitor marketing technology stack and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provide oversight and leadership in the use and administration of our marketing automation and CRM systems.
- 10+ years of enterprise marketing experience.
- 5+ years of b-to-b digital/inbound marketing including Web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing and content syndication
- Complete understanding of all facets of the buyer journey throughout the marketing & sales funnel, including knowledge of customer acquisition best practices across all demand generation channels.
- Proven experience partnering with company leadership to achieve business objectives.
- Proven track record of managing a multi-million-dollar annual budget, providing MQL forecasting against planned spend to executive leadership.
- Excellence in analytics, with a constant focus on metrics, measurement, and optimization.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have an immediate impact in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated skills as a people manager, prioritizing activities, inspiring teams, and keeping the team on task to achieve goals.
- Proven ability to identify, negotiate and manage vendor relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of marketing technologies like Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong bias for action and results with the ability to work through ambiguity.
- Confidence to push boundaries and try new ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.