Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role:
As Brand Marketing Director – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), you’ll help Twitch operationalize our DEI Marketing strategy, aligned with both Global Marketing DEI commitments and broader company projects in the space. You’ll develop a sustainable plan for long term support and success across all DEI initiatives.
This role is an important player in driving higher level inclusive marketing programs and campaigns across all of Twitch. Your overarching objective will be to build and operationalize the DEI Marketing plan and guide both leadership and working group alignment and agreement. You will also oversee the strategy and tactical implementation of DEI Marketing campaigns, overseeing both the creation and execution of campaign strategies, media plans, and creative asset production. You will work with a diverse group of teams, including Public Relations, Human Resources, Marketing and Business Operations, Media, Creative, and Analytics.
You will be an ideal fit if you have expertise marketing and in the areas of DEI and/or multicultural marketing. You understand diverse audiences and their needs. Sound communication and collaboration with both leaders and individual contributors is your superpower, and you are comfortable using data and audience insights to anchor your approach.
You will report to the Head of Global Brand Marketing.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Seattle, WA, New York, NY, or remotely across the US.
• Develop a strategy for DEI Marketing at Twitch
• Use audience insights and data to create strategic go-to-market plans for marketing campaigns
• Oversee campaign calendars, workback timelines, and major milestones / delivery dates
• Partner with a group of internal and external partners
• Project manage media plans and creative asset development
• Collect, review, and route creative assets for approvals and delivery
• Write effective campaign marketing reports – work with Analytics to collect data, summarize, and report key insights
• General upkeep of project management tools and documents
• 8+ years of Marketing experience
• Expertise/Passion in DEI and/or multicultural marketing
• Ability to work amongst a diverse groups of people
• Familiarity with audience insights and data
• Great organization; you don’t let things “slip through the cracks”
• Flexibility in new situations
• Experience working with channel and creative teams
• Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
• A love for fast-paced, high-energy environments
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
• Maternity & Parental Leave
• Flexible PTO
• Amazon Employee Discount
• Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $150,300 – $183,700 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch’s internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records