Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Product Marketing Manager
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
- Go-To-Market Launches: Collaborate on product launch process from inception to execution including positioning, content development and determination of sales channels internationally across industry verticals.
- Product Positioning: Develop value-focused, customer centric and tangible benefit messaging for solution area that compels customers and partners to take action.
- Marketing Programs: Working in alignment with Demand Generation, Field Marketing and other stakeholders, work to identify and strategize on programs to reach our target personas with compelling messaging and content to ultimately help drive leads.
- C ontent Development: Drive creation of unique product and solution content for the website, datasheets, sales plays, buyer personas, customer success stories, white papers, blogs, and social media.
- Sales Enablement: Develop sales tools and support sales enablement team to deliver trainings for Secureworks direct and channel sales team
- M arket and Competitive Analysis: Conduct analysis to understand market dynamics and competitive messaging and positioning and inform cross-functional team members to help drive product and marketing direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- 4+ years relevant experience in Product Marketing
- Software company experience; cybersecurity or data analytics experience preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and visual capabilities across multiple communication channels (in English)
- Demonstrated experience in technology marketing, including the ability to take technical concepts and communicate them to both business and technical audiences
- Persuasive evangelist that instills confidence that Secureworks technology and approach are the best for the customer and therefore the company
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills – polished communication and presentation skills with an ability to build relationships across teams
Location: US Remote
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here .
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.