Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We’re looking for a Global Marketing Strategy Manager to join our Global Programs and Campaign Management team in Madrid, Spain .
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Design, implement and evaluate a medium to long term (
- Responsible for developing strong relationships with the relevant stakeholders in the Divisions, Functions and Markets across different geographies to ensure deep understanding of market evolution, customer profiles and needs, portfolio evolution and cultural influence, to come to an integrated and aligned marketing approach. Get sign-off from the relevant functions in the Divisions on the Marketing Strategy.
- Owner of the assigned global B2C marketing program and related steering committees, market and business reviews.
- Responsible for the respective annual B2C marketing communications plan, messaging and Customer Decision Journey (CDJ) specifying objectives, deliverables, timing, budgets and KPI’s
- Work closely with the Global Campaign Managers and Subject Matter Experts to validate the proposition messaging framework across the CDJ and specify the required campaigns, deliverables and assets.
- Oversee the marcom briefing creation by the Campaign team and ensure testing of concepts / assets and a continuous optimization loop.
- Accountable for the on-time delivery of campaigns, new product introductions and activities.
- Deliver programs in line with AOP and KPI targets, ensure cost and operation effectiveness and continuous improvements. Foster new ways of working (Agile Marketing), test-and-learn and customer-centric day-to-day practices.
- Advise Customer Segment Managers / Segment Leaders in strategy and go-to-market choices
- 10+ years proven track record in leading successful global marketing programs and integrated marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales domains
- In-depth knowledge of B2C marketing communication and go-to-market strategies (preferably FMCG)
- Experience in direct-to-consumer marketing is a plus
- Ability to lead on strategic and operational level in a complex matrix organization
- Strong management skills and ability to motivate and collaborate across a variety of functions
- Communicates with impact
- Strong customer focus
- Data and insights driven
- Motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial attitude, constant drive for innovation
- Delivers on commitment and with sense of urgency
- University degree in Marketing
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees