UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Handle day-to-day operations of our survey listening tools across call center and digital experiences
- Led and support our internal and external clients to improve key experiences within the lines of business
- Work with internal and/or external stakeholders to understand placement of listening tools, as well as implementation of the tools within the experience
- Support and/or consult on project plans to guide research studies (e.g., work plans; resource allocation; level of effort; timelines)
- Design and/or validate appropriate data collection procedures tailored to specific types of studies
- Work in collaboration with our insight analysts and survey admin team members to support lines of business
- Support reporting and insights from our Insights team. Work collaboratively to develop PowerPoint decks of the findings and story telling on how to improve member experiences
- Demonstrate understanding of primary research software packages (e.g., Qualtrics) and utilization to gather insights on customer experiences
- Work with third party research vendors to trouble-shoot issues, as well as implementation and improvements of our listening tools
- Receive and/or gather relevant research data (e.g., behavioral data, member data, competitive, client, and/or market insights) to capture deeper insights and tie to journey analytics
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA / BS Degree (or higher) AND / OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of research analysis experience
- 2+ years of experience using survey tools
- 2+ years of experience successfully performing research analysis
- 1+ years of marketing experience in health care, services, or software
- 1+ years of experience with a corporate marketing research firm
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000 The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.