Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group is a leading cruise company with a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Group is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Content Director – Job description
Reporting into the Senior Director of Global Marketing and working closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization, the Content Director is responsible for the development and execution of Silversea’s short and long-term content strategies and processes. He/She will be responsible for developing content, messaging, and supporting brand awareness to fuel demand generation through content. He/She will be responsible for all aspects of content, which includes ideation, production, proofreading, presentation, evaluation, and analysis. He/she will use data and feedback from users to help evaluate and enhance the value of written materials, blog articles and social posts.
- Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services, including destination travel guides and SEO copy for the company website
- Coordinate external content writers: from idea pitching to proofreading, editing and publishing
- Manage the external Social Media agency to ensure:
- weekly editorial calendar delivery across social media platforms (aka Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc…)
- user engagement measurement and optimization
- prompt action on any customer and prospect enquiry coming from social media platforms
- Craft, send out and measure user engagement of our bimonthly content newsletter
- Ensure user-relevant content is produced and distributed across all pertinent media to improve customer and prospect engagement with our products and services and to grow Silversea brand equity
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics which are relevant to both our customers and travel agents
- Improve illustration and infographics production in collaboration with marketing and design teams and ensure proper distribution across all relevant media
- Manage the creation of sponsored or promotional content for advertisers
- Generate new ideas around industry-related and brand-related topics
- Monitor blog traffic and optimize user engagement
- 7+ years of experience in Brand and Communication roles
- A storyteller with stellar oral and written communication
- Balance and comfort in both a strategic and hands-on role
- Strong organization skills
- Empathy and ability to adapt to various audiences and cultures
- Good knowledge of media, audiences and community building strategies
- Knowledge of digital technologies: web creation, SEO tools, content analytics
We know there’s a lot to consider. As you go through the application process, our recruiters will be glad to provide guidance, and more relevant details to answer any additional questions.
Thank you again for your interest in Royal Caribbean Group. We’ll hope to see you onboard soon.
It is the policy of the Company to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Royal Caribbean Group and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Nearest Major Market: Miami