As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok’s Creator Solutions team are the in-house centre of excellence for everything Creator based. A multicultural team of social experts at our core, the role of the team is to produce and advise on best-in-class creator collaborations for brands on TikTok, educating both internally and externally on what great creator collaborations look like, and how clients can make the most of the limitless creativity, innovation and fun that TikTok creators provide.
–What we’re looking for–
As demand across the GCC consumer business in the region grows, our team needs a connected, culturally-aware influencer marketing specialist who can bring advertisers’ visions to life with exciting, memorable sponsored content.
This role involves collaborating closely with creators, their management, our partner agencies, and brand stakeholders both internally and externally – so strong stakeholder management skills will be key.
You should be fluent and highly articulate around the creator landscape in MENA, from individual creators through to broader industry trends, with specific experience in, or understanding of, the Consumer GCC market.
Knowledge and understanding of the agency ecosystem preferred, and passion for increasing D&I in the creator space is key.
–Some of the things you’ll do–
– Lead marketing activations with TikTok creators from start (recommending creators) to finish (publishing content) for Consumer Key Account clients across GCC
– Work alongside third party influencer marketing agencies and expansion partners to continue elevating processes for Creator Solutions across METAP
– Act as source of truth for Creator Solutions & Creator collaborations cross functionally with all GBS team members (TikTok Sales Team)
– Research and incorporate industry-specific best practices for creator branded collaborations and circulate via internal and external learnings and sharings
– Coordinate cross functionally with User Ops (TikTok Creator Managers) to understand relevant creator communities and emerging trends.
– Plan, design and moderate creator-led workshops to better educate brands on how to succeed on TikTok
– Assist Legal and Operations team in creator contracting & payment process
–Our ideal background–
– Proven relevant experience working with social influencers for marketing or advertising purposes.
– A people’s person, with strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills across every relevant channel (phone, email, text, social DM, etc).
– Exceptional attention to detail and respect for process even when external circumstances are messy and unpredictable.
– Experience in digital & social marketing
– Arabic & English speaking
– Design skills is a plus
–How you will progress–
Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You’ll be rewarded for hard work with support to get better at what you do. We work in a fast paced project environment where change is the only constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you will have opportunities to try new things and broaden skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
We are looking for creative, bold people who embrace ownership and are driven to make a positive impact on the world. If you’re excited to collaborate with diverse global teams and lead fast paced initiatives that make a difference from day one, work with us and challenge yourself to move the world.
Apply now to start your journey to inspire creativity and enrich life.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
As a truly diverse company, TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.