We’re building and growing…in dog years. No longer a young pup, we’re proud to be one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of all time.
Chewy is looking for a bright, talented and enthusiastic Email Marketing Specialist for our headquarters in Dania Beach, FL. or Boston, MA. The Email Specialist is responsible for the daily, end-to-end execution of email campaigns. This includes the full setup and QA of campaigns within our ESP, Responsys. This role must be passionate about email and contributing to the development of exceptional pet parent experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform the day-to-day email campaign activities including campaign setup, audience selection, testing, tagging and deployment of recurring, life cycle, triggered, dedicated and other customer centric email campaigns
- QA campaigns for functionality, rendering, tracking and customer experience
- Monitor post-deployment of campaigns
- Maintain a current understanding and application of email best practices
- Assist with email calendar planning and scheduling tasks as required
- Help optimize our programs to enhance customer experience, improve personalization and impact conversion
- Assist Program Managers with other tasks as needed
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing the setup of email campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML for email (Litmus experience a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven and reliable with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Proven experience working with a major ESP, preferably Responsys (or other enterprise-level platform)
- E-commerce or CPG marketing background is a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience or familiarity with real-time email marketing services like Moveable Ink
- Proficiency in software/platforms like JIRA and Workfront as well as reporting tools like Tableau a plus.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.