At ServiceNow, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Based on the value proposition defined for Customer Workflow solution, translate and optimize the narrative to adapt the Japanese market and key buyer personas
- Create compellingcontent across avariety ofasset types(e.g., research, white papers, data sheets, e-books, etc.)and communicationplatforms(.co.jp,social,community blogs,webinars, events, etc.) to spur demand
- Work with the field, the Customer Advocacy team and directly with customers to build a library of customer stories based on variety of retail use cases
- Partner withglobal product marketing and product managementto craft release-related deliverables.
- Providefield go-to-marketenablementcontentbased upon that team’sstrategies foreffective selling and value-based sellingprinciples.
- Collaborate withlinkedglobalmarketing teams tocreate end-to-end marketing that drivesscale and value,andwhich is designed withlocalization and personalization in mind.Linked teams includecampaigns and pipeline demand generation,regional and account-based marketing, public relations, internalcommunications,and brand.
- Help support key conferences and events – including speaker selection, content reviews, and messaging support
- Champion the buyer’s journey and deliver content and assets to appropriate stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization
- Helpdevelop and deliver sales training content to improve funnel and sales performance
- Identify,validate,and develop cross-organizational use cases for our products and solutions
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in product marketing
- Natural empathy for and understanding of customers’ needs
- Excellent writtenand verbalcommunication skillsin both Japanese and English
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues,cross-functional teams, and third parties
- The ability to be both hungry and humble
- Must be comfortable with social media and community participation
- Up to10% travel to support sales efforts and events, as global health situations permit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.