Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
About the team:
Amazon Shopping Videos (ASV) is a fast-growing business focused on enabling customers to find inspiration, information, entertainment, and community through videos at any point in their shopping journey. More than ever, shoppers around the world use video (on demand and livestreams) to discover products, to research and make more informed purchase decisions, and to engage with creators and communities they trust. We work with creators of all types, from selling partners to professional creators, to authors and shoppers, to enable them to reach new audiences. We aspire to host and curate the world’s best library of shoppable video content.
Come define the future of social and video commerce! If you are customer-obsessed, data driven and interested in building an interactive entertainment product, love working with creators, enjoy a fast-paced working environment, and want to work on a strategic new initiative, join our team today!
What you will do:
You will drive strategy and go to market for our managed creator base. You will define segmentation, voice of each segment and understanding of pain points and areas of opportunity in order to lead definition of product and program strategy to further scale and drive key metrics. You will lead go-to-market of new features and programs, including integrated outbound communications. You will work very closely with product management and influencer partnerships, as well as marketing, engineering and other key stakeholders. Successful candidates will be proactive and strategic leaders who are comfortable diving into data to identify trends and whitespace, defining strategic direction and path forward across both program development and product features.
The ideal candidate can communicate the vision of Amazon Shopping and represent Amazon’s customers to diverse stakeholders and has a passion for creator economy. You have a track record of developing new business and you are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a relatively unstructured environment. You possess an analytical, data driven approach to business development and decision-making. You are adept at using Excel to manage performance, creating communication materials and delivering messaging about both gaps and opportunities.
Key job responsibilities
• Identifying natural segmentation, representing key cohorts, along with corresponding pain points, solutions and new areas of opportunity
• Development and execution of go to market plans for new features and programs
• Definition of product & marketing strategy to further scale adoption across key segments
• Lead a direct report who owns outbound creator marketing communications
• Deep understanding of different creator types, their needs and the landscape
• Collaboration with product, marketing, finance and others to execute
• Analyze and report on performance metrics and set up test plans to improve.
• Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effectiveness.
• Work hands on with creators to to learn and solve pain points that can be addressed in future events
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once.
• Prior work in integrated marketing or product marketing. .
• Strong execution capability with highest standards in a rapidly evolving business.
• Ability to work directly with brands and influencers to deepen understanding of the creator base
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.