Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Devices & Services team is looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f/d). Interested in designing new experiences our customers will love? Come work with us!
This role provides an ideal blend of the creative and the analytical as the Marketing Manager will not only develop, enhance and grow the adoption of our Devices & Services through customer segmentation, advanced targeting, and innovative merchandising techniques, but will also have the autonomy to brainstorm, launch and test new ideas and programs. An eye for innovation is key for success in this role and the Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation, and then implementing those improvements.
This is an ideal role for a Marketing expert who seeks to leverage their expertise in a large-scale environment that provides ample room for experimentation, testing and innovation. Our culture is goal-oriented, collaborative, and rewards the creative thinking that drives innovation.
Fluency in both Dutch (native level) and English is required for this role.
Key job responsibilities
- Development of new campaign ideas to drive adoption for our services.
- Owning multi-channel campaigns end-to-end from planning, set-up, tracking and reporting. Dive deep into channels such as Email, Push, onsite content, Social and others.
- Collaboration with the BI teams to develop new segmentation frameworks and dynamic content recommendation for our customers.
- Business Analysis to identify device and customer cohort specific behavioral trends. Documentation of those trends and recommendation of regional Action plans.
- Collaboration with the locale and intl Product teams to develop launch plans for new feature launches, provide data-based feedback on existing features and input into roadmap planning.
- Reporting of results, business trends and recommended Action plans to Snr Leadership.
About the team
Our ambition is to provide an optimal customer experience via everything we do. For this, we have a motivating, challenging but very collaborative team culture. Our team is located across Europe and we believe that having complementary skill-sets makes us stronger. We strive to be at the cutting-edge of marketing in terms of Lifecycle Management, Analytics and Growth experimentation. Thus, we like to challenge ourselves and be challenged on how to get better. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- Several years of relevant work experience in Consumer Marketing, Analytics or Product/Program Management
- Experience in managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and workstreams
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong numerical literacy
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Experience working in a Growth team on a consumer facing product
- Experience working with BI teams
- Experience working with SQL
- Ability to navigate projects dealing with high ambiguity
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.