Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a high-energy, analytical and creative Paid Social Managerto help grow our new customer acquisition via ecommerce and lead generation campaigns and expand Autodesk’s presence through social media channels.
The Paid Social Manager will be key in understanding business strategy and execution of campaign tasks, and monitoring the time management and quality assurance of all project deliverables. This role with involve working with multiple internal stakeholders and communicating with them on a daily basis. The ideal candidate has passion for technology and modern marketing techniques, possesses strong analytical skills and technical skills, and adapts quickly and comfortably working within a matrixed organization.
- Leading a team of Paid social strategists and specialists and guiding development of media strategies for different business goals (Ecommerce, ABM Lead generation, Awareness etc)
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed expectations and KPIs
- Ensuring that audits and research are properly utilized to deliver insight-driven/data-driven strategies
- Providing Social Media training to internal teams and stakeholders
- Identifying when team members are struggling and providing appropriate resources
- Staying abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including developments in – social media, analytics, online marketing, E-commerce and online consumer behavior
- Attending and leading key campaign meetings (internal & client-facing) to represent the social team and provide support and actionable next steps when relevant
- 7+ years of experience in Digital Marketing preferred
- Extensive experience running paid social campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Proven ability to strategize and build social media plans from the ground upwards
- A self-motivated individual who consistently monitors their respective landscape in order to keep up with industry developments, new tactics and thought leadership
- Experience with project management tools
- Excellent creative written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.