As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This role can be based in New York, San Francisco, Mountain View, or Los Angeles!
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Are you passionate about identifying problems and building solutions that help clients grow their business? TikTok is seeking an experienced Global Product Marketing Manager to join our Monetization Product Strategy & Operations team. This PMM will focus on measurement solutions by being a strategic partner to Product Management and developing an in-depth understanding of the market, identifying opportunities, influencing our advertising solutions strategy and driving go-to-market to bring these solutions to life.
You will work most closely with Product & Engineering teams along with cross-functional partners in Regional Product Marketing, Sales, Marketing, and Partnership teams. The ideal candidate must exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in an ambiguous environment and drive impact across teams.
– Define global commercialization for TikTok’s ever-evolving ads product, with a focus on Brand Lift. Instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy.
– Partner closely with Product team to deeply understand businesses measurement pain points, form business requirements and prioritize solutions to influence the direction of product development
– Maximize value from measurement across markets by implementing meta studies and ensuring inclusion of results in case studies and at industry events
– Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and execute global programs and initiatives.
– Build an understanding of the most nascent TikTok advertising and measurement products and leverage these products to achieve customer goals
– BA/BS degree
– 4+ years of experience in product marketing, market research or media agency analytics
– 2+ years of experience in the digital advertising industry or bringing digital ad products to market
– Experience working with clients on qualitative and quantitative measurement of marketing campaigns. An understanding of the measurement solutions provided in market and an ability to advise businesses on these
– Strong knowledge of sales and marketing processes
– A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking
– Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change
– A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis
– Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
– Experience developing new measurement solutions to service client marketing objectives
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.