Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing! We are looking for a Production Assistant for our production control department in our South Windsor facility. This opportunity is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
As our Production Assistant you will support all facets of Production Control activities while ensuring the timely completion of our clients work according to the customer requirements. You may also monitor production operations with the goal of ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company’s overall market share.
Work Mode: This is an on-site role that will be assigned to a Broadridge location where you will work 100% of the time.
- Shift: Sunday- Tuesday, alternating. Saturdays., 6pm-6am
- Print, sort, and assemble production work orders.
- Monitor the run rates, planning the insert floor set up, scheduling commingling, and leading the 2 production meetings per shift where production floor status and issues are discussed.
- Partner with the Print Planner on what jobs are needed on the floor, so they can be scheduled in Print.
- You will run and supervise production status reports and take appropriate steps to ensure jobs are completed in a timely and effect manner.
- Oversee internal work requests and complete the associated tasks. Examples include (but not limited to) package pulls, job pull backs, status questions.
- You will enter production orders into the scheduling system and deliver the work order to the production departments.
- Serve as a liaison between production operations nd client services.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of related experience required.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in production operations. Lead or Coordinator experience preferred.
- Excellent follow up and oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word and various production software.
- Proven ability to work in a diverse group environment to work with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others
Why join Broadridge?
- Compensation Range: $18.00/hr – $22.00/hr
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
- We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.
“Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone’s strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.US applicants: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.