Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
This role is eligible to be located in East Palo Alto, CA New York, NY or Arlington, VA.
Do you possess a passion for ecommerce, an obsession to make customers happy, and at the same time an ability to challenge the status quo and solve intrinsically hard problems? Are you excited by the idea of directly influencing the foundation for Amazon’s future retail, marketing, and advertising products?
We are seeking a Sales & Marketing Operations Manager, based in the US, to join our growing global team. The ideal candidate is a modern eCommerce maven, knowledgeable and passionate about current and emerging practices, systems, tools, and technologies that help brands drive growth and connect with customers.
This newly created role will manage the full lifecycle of a series of products and programs that have meaningful impact on the team’s overall project deliverables. In this role you will improve the customer experience through cutting-edge eCommerce sales and marketing tactics, including merchandising executions, marketing mix performance tracking, 3rd party tech integrations, insights & analytics, brand store designs, and CX optimizations. You will develop insights and recommendations based on these experiences that help Amazon develop the most customer-obsessed products available.
The ideal candidate must be able to stay connected to the details, and possess excellent analytical skills, knowledge of advertising and product management practices, project management experience, and a record of accomplishment of delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous environment.
The role will be a good fit if you:
- Are entrepreneurial and like working with ambiguity
- Are creative with finding solutions and love solving problems
- Have a passion for creating as well as implementing innovation
- Have an analytical mind but also use instinct to look around corners
- Are a leader with strong judgement who is capable of leading and growing peers
Key job responsibilities
- Owns key responsibilities for the project including driving the roadmap, plans, managing resources and budget, and delivering results
- Supports the growth of the global project across multiple innovations from a strategic and operational viewpoint
- Prepares impeccable written recommendations to improve and innovate in customer experience to be shared with senior leadership
- Continuously innovates and improves processes, simplifying and automating at a global level
- Evaluates and measures performance and reports on key insights
- Collaborates with internal business partners to ensure project output is leveraged to its full extent
- Navigates internal teams and works with diverse cross-functional groups, including business teams, brand, finance, sales, technology, and support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce, product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experienced eCommerce operations manager who can lead and influence teams cross-functionally to success
- Strong technical competencies and ability to utilize systems to extract, capture, and interpret data
- Experience with entrepreneurship or a keen interest in developing businesses
- Experience in demand generation channels, strategies, and tactics, including digital advertising, social media, and influencers marketing
- Interest and/or experience in multiple consumer product categories
- Advertising or marketing agency experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.