Hinge Health delivers best-practice care that improves chronic pain without drugs or surgery.
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To Learn more about our company & culture please visit:
http://www.hingehealth.com & https://www.hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion/
We are looking for a Senior Enrollment Marketer to drive program enrollment within our largest, most important customers. You’ll understand each customer’s unique population and, alongside your colleagues in Client Success, Growth, Design, and Data, build and execute the right strategy to help us meet our revenue goals. You’ll be working with our most high-profile clients to implement innovative marketing strategies that can then be used across our entire customer base.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Craft and execute the marketing strategies for our largest, most important customers, helping us hit our ambitious goals for program enrollment and revenue
- Build campaigns tailored to a customer’s unique population, ranging from highly segmented email sends to experiential marketing initiatives
- Pilot creative new ways to spread awareness about Hinge Health, evolving our best practices and expanding our marketing toolkit
- Own the process of iterating on experiments and taking them to the finish line, including generating new content, working with Design and Data to execute tests, monitoring results, and working across teams to implement learnings
- Fill gaps and identify opportunities in our marketing funnel
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Marketing expertise: experience with a wide variety of channels, from digital (email, SMS) to analog (direct mail, OOH, experiential) and beyond (ambassadors, community)
- Analytics skills: strength in using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform our marketing strategy and tactics
- Cross functional: experience building marketing materials with teams like Engineering and Design
- Creative: track record of meeting non-standard problems with non-standard solutions
- Excellent writer: able to craft compelling user-facing copy that drives conversion for online and offline channels
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Pursuant to State Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in the following locations:
Colorado Salary Range: $82,280 – $123,420
New York Salary Range: $82,280 – $123,420
New York City Salary Range: $96,800 – $145,200
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we’ll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.