CVS Health is a health care innovation company. Together, we are are helping people on their path to better health.
We are currently seeking a 2nd Community Lead Generator to support our growing Medicare Sales Organization in our Minnesota market
CVS Health/Aetna is working to transform the way Seniors experience health care – improving quality, emphasizing whole-person wellness, and driving down costs. Allina Health | Aetna is hiring a local Community Lead Generator to support the growth of our industry leading Medicare business. Seeking an energetic and motivated candidate for this is a highly collaborative role that will report to the local sales leadership and drive local lead generation through grassroots and community events.
Responsible for driving the generation of qualified leads through grassroots efforts that will contribute to the Medicare sales growth targets and health plan awareness by contributing to community outreach, relationship building, sales seminars, events, activities, and public relations programs in support of the health plan’s sales goals.
• Establish relationships and maintain partnerships with community organizations. Special focus placed on grassroots activities in underserved communities to bring awareness of available Allina Health | Aetna Medicare products designed specifically to support Medicare beneficiaries.
• Provides lead support to assigned territory, field sales representatives and external brokers.
• Partners with sales teams to determine most effective event opportunities to generate leads.
• Prospecting Centers of Influence (COI) within assigned territory.
• Coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, acquiring and distributing materials, facilities support and drive attendance with event advertisement.
• Document all activities with COI’s and event submissions. Obtains sales leads (consent to contact cards) and ensures all activities are accurately documented in Allina Health | Aetna’s CRM.
• Budget management of seminars, events, and activities in adherence with local market guidelines.
• Deliver individual and group presentations in this public facing role.
• Maintain compliance with CMS marketing guidelines, CVS Health / Aetna policies and procedures and all state laws and regulations.
• Meet or exceed nationally established performance goals regarding monthly scheduled events and qualified lead generation.
• Reside in the MN Twin Cities area
• Knowledge of local geography – regional travel necessary
• Travel expectations include community event activity in established territory, market team meetings, and in-person community prospecting.
• Local sales leader will provide direction on territory assignment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong organization skills, creativity, and prospect focused approach.
• State health licensure or willingness to obtain 3 months post hire (residential state).
• Degree of flexibility with scheduling. Occasional weekend and off shifts.
• Experience in community development, building key contacts within the community
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Networking, managing and executing community programs, and relationship building experience
– Project management and event planning experience
– SalesForce CRM experience
– Experience with health insurance
– Previous experience working with the Medicare population
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (HS diploma + 4 years relevant experience)
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.