As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok’s SMB team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
Our newly created NA SMB Vendor Management team is responsible for delivering outsourcing solutions that drive growth in our fast-growing SMB segment of advertisers across sales and support functions. As a Vendor Specialist, you will be a founding member of the team that is responsible for building out our outsourcing capabilities to support our ambitious growth goals across the NA SMB business.
You will help drive scalable outsourcing solutions that support our mission to create positive customer interactions with new and existing SMB advertisers.
You will play a critical role in providing a variety of services that address our stakeholder needs, and also in helping to identify opportunities to scale outsourcing projects and drive ROI across the SMB long tail. Success in this position requires a passion for working cross functionally, both internally and externally, strong analytical skills, a focus on processes and operations and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
The ideal candidate will be curious and inquisitive with an operational mindset, have business process improvement skills, relevant operational and/or vendor outsourcing experience. This person will help to establish TikTok’s strategic relationships with our vendors to enable world class support for our growing eco-system of advertisers on TikTok. You will build effective and collaborative relationships with our partners across the region.
– Take initiative and push boundaries – A Self-starter who is happy to respond to issues and challenges head on and is a team player. You have experience and the right attitude working in an ambiguous, dynamic environment.
– Be curious, methodical and focused – You will identify and create opportunities to improve the customer experience with our vendor counterparts, and develop mechanisms to help evolve our vendor relationships. You will evaluate and manage vendor performance across a broad spectrum of KPIs and report on findings. Identify internal and external risk factors that could affect the long-term viability and sustainability of a vendor.
– Collaboration creates value – Work with our vendors to thoughtfully plan changes and growth. Engage with our internal cross-functional partners to build relationships that will enable our external vendors.
– Motivated to innovate: Rapid iterations, multiple possibilities – Continually look for opportunities to improve performance and process with our vendors. Be comfortable taking risks and pushing boundaries.
– Data driven – Use data to influence decisions and give voice to user impacting issues. Conduct Root Cause Analysis and After Action Reviews on operational processes as needed
– Manage performance – A key component of this role to manage the day to day performance of outsourcing partners. This includes establishing WBRs, MBRs and QBRs and the ability to deep dive root cause analysis to understand shifts in performance.
– BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or an additional 2 years of work experience in quantitative or business fields.
– Minimum 2+ years of support operations experience managing support KPIs such as CSAT, Response Time.
– Driven operations excellence and quality improvements across support sites.
– Experience managing a business relationship; preferably in a partner management space.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, along with the ability to multitask and adjust priorities.
– Comfortable working in a changeable environment, with keen eye for detail.
– Enjoy navigating data sets and let data guide your decisions.
– Ability to gain trust and support from external partners.
– Proficient in MS Office skills/google docs or similar tools.
– Ability to travel 20% domestic and some international.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.