Giant Eagle is more than just a supermarket. After more than 80 years in the business, we still see ourselves as the local neighborhood grocery store.
- Experience Required: 5 to 10 years
- Experience Desired: Experience in Shopper Marketing within CPG/Retailer
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Develop CPG Omni-Channel Activation plans and manage all of the execution.
- Develop, recommend and support all merchandising digital sales strategies including working closely with and managing 3rd party partnerships such as Quotient
- In collaboration with marketing operations, marketing and eCommerce merchandising, work with merchandising to define, develop and execute Omni-Channel Activation plans that align to business goals
- Help prioritize product roadmaps and influence go-to-market monetization strategies for current and new offerings
- Explore and develop additional revenue streams
- Guide advertising, digital marketing teams and partners to create compelling programs for online, mobile, email, in-store, circular and in/out-of-home.
- Coach and develop more junior teammates and mentor to less experienced and/or newer to Giant Eagle peer and coworkers.
- Position department investments to ensure smart risks are being taken, basic businesses are protected, and financial targets are met.
- Maintain strong awareness of online and offline competitive landscapes. Act as the catalyst creating an environment that encourages innovation, extraordinary presentation and best in class performance within the CCO organization.
- Actively listen to all member of the cross-functional team to ensure that innovation ideas are surfaced and acted upon, and that the team feels ownership in the business. Must have a global perspective and authoritative voice with cross-functional teams as well as clear understanding of how business decisions may impact them.
- Manage the complete process of Sponsored Search from planning, executing and ensuring accurate/timely reporting is provided. Influence improvements for effectiveness, efficiencies and profitability.