Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Prime Video offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch including Amazon Original hits like The Boys, Reacher, Coming 2 America, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, 3P Channel subscriptions like Showtime and AMC+, live events like Thursday Night Football, and a large catalog of transactional (rent or buy) content like Spider-man No Way Home and Sing 2. The Prime Video team comprises individuals who are all obsessively focused on one mission: to deliver the world’s best-in-class digital video customer experience. Prime Video offers an entertainment destination unlike any otherfast, reliable, personal, effortless, and delightful.
The Prime Video Store (TVOD) offers more than 100,000 movies and television shows available to rent or purchase on demand. We are looking for a passionate, customer obsessed, and seasoned Brand Marketer to develop the brand and offsite marketing strategy for the US TVOD brand and high-impact strategic initiatives, as well as lead the optimal integration of TVOD into the Prime Video global brand strategy. This role will strategize strengthening Prime Video’s value proposition by promoting the early access theatrical release content, broad catalog section, and exclusive promotions offered within TVOD. They will implement and adapt our global brand strategy across US TVOD, partnering closely with our LA-based global brand organization, and sharing best practices for our global TVOD teams. They will deliver innovative marketing campaigns to delight customers and drive brand KPIs and work closely with PR to support TVOD brand building. They will also oversee all creative, design, and copy for TVOD brand marketing campaigns (offsite and on O&O).
We seek an experienced leader, with a proven track record mobilizing cross-functional teams, planning, and delivering results with a penchant for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions. You will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best brand practices for TVOD.
Key job responsibilities
- Build partner engagement model that bridges global PV Brand strategy with TVOD specific brand and marketing opportunities
- Partner with PV Marketing to build an annual brand communication calendar and align on key audiences
- Deliver integrated and innovative 360 brand marketing campaigns that drive conversation and TVOD awareness
- Develop campaign briefs for our media, creative, social and PR partners and act as central point of contact with both internal and agency partners
- Own upper-funnel measurement approach for all campaign activity to prove effectiveness and efficiency. Set and report on annual awareness and brand perception goals
- Partner with TVOD studios and central creative to secure and finalize brand creative assets
- Support delivery of external sponsorships and internal cross-marketing tactics that deliver against awareness goals, inclusive of pre-evaluation, delivery and post-evaluation
- Own and manage the Brand Marketing budget and optimize spend to achieve business goals
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in developing brand marketing strategy, digital and social media marketing
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments
- Experience operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional, matrixed, global organization
- A strong portfolio of campaign work showing innovation across channels
- Experience building close working relationships with internal and external partners across social, marketing, creative agency, media, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication and experience regularly presenting to VP level
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.