Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Global Selling has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe. Today, more than 50% of Amazon’s total sales come from third-party Sellers. The Global Selling team in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazon’s 17 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local Sellers’ success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of the Chinese business to go globally.
Amazon Currency Converter for Sellers (ACCS) is part of Amazon Payment Products, a fast-growing business that improves Sellers’ disbursement experience on Amazon. ACCS provides cross-border Sellers a secure and convenient way to receive their revenue from selling on Amazon, and continuously innovate on behalf of the sellers through new product and feature launches.
As a CRM marketing manager, you will develop a CRM and cross-sell roadmap based on deep understanding of seller insights, competitive landscape, existing and to-be-launched product features as well as marketing levers. You will work with a global product and marketing team to localize product selling points and marketing collaterals to increase or maintain ACCS adoption among existing users. You will also collaborate with ACCS CN Account Management team to ideate product and communication improvement opportunities, and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders in product and marketing.
• Own adoption and retention goals for existing ACCS users; manage marketing roadmap to increase “share of wallet”.
• Collaborate with Global Product team and CN Account Management team to identify unique selling points and improvement areas of the product using voice of sellers.
• Develop legally approved contents and creative assets (visual, copy, marketing claims) to differentiate ACCS and drive increased adoption.
• Monitor seller retention and cross-sell performance.
• Contribute to product and feature go-to-market plans.
• Conduct product attrition surveys.
• Collaborate with channel specialists to continuously optimize campaign results.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing or sales in a B2B environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Fluent in English and Chinese; excellent verbal communication skills
• Proven ability managing complex marketing/sales initiatives for which you define the strategy and measurement with limited guidance
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to global stakeholders
• Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
• Comfortable using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions or business recommendations
• Intermediate Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table)
• MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or product management field
• Familiarity with SQL; Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
• Experience in product marketing, Cross-border Payments/FinTech and eCommerce