144. This is the number of prospects in our pipeline that will be life changing for our patients. As Account Specialist there is opportunity to gain experience driving customer-obsessed and innovative tactics with the support of a diverse team. We strive for innovation, leadership and a culture that is ‘unbossed’. The Dermatology team at Novartis push to be true industry leaders and define fresh approaches to our market.
This role will connect our product offering in Dermatology with a wide variety of customers across Victoria as we look to smash the maze that patients face when commencing biologic therapy. This role works in the centre of a rich cross-functional team and will be responsible for managing relationships with Dermatologists and associated HCPs. Our team works together to find ways of delivering unique value that solves our customers challenges and brings new opportunities for patients. This is a 6 month secondment opportunity.
The role will represent Novartis and introduce its products to Dermatologists, Nurses and associated healthcare professionals. This will include allocated accounts, clinics or to designated Hospitals across Victoria.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsibility for developing the maximum sales of the company’s products in the Dermatology area through full coverage of all contacts and by becoming a valuable partner to the health care professionals. These will include Dermatologists, nurses, associated HCP, hospital and clinical staff and pharmacists
• Deliver outstanding sales presentations to customers by fully planning each call with specific objectives; maintaining the customer’s interest; overcoming objections positively; reframing product features into customer benefits and the competent use of relevant literature
• Maintain and improve knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors. This will also include a full and complete knowledge of the product information and relevant clinical papers, and clinical developments within the therapeutic area
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all weekly reports, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through cooperative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team goals
• Ensure the timely transmission of relevant information for the healthcare professionals back to either the Marketing or Clinical Research departments and prompt reporting of adverse events to the regulatory department in accordance with company procedures. Most importantly being aware of the content and the application of the Medicines Australia’s Code of Conduct and ACCC regarding representative activity.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Tertiary qualified with sales experience
• Right mindset and will hit the ground running; and will bring excellent communication skills
• a positive, curious, inspired and unbossed mindset coupled with high integrity drive and focus to succeed
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status or disability.
Company / Legal Entity
AU Pharma Pty Ltd