Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
With over 250 million businesses using the Meta family of apps, our platform is one of the largest business platforms in the world – offering online presence, sharing, messaging, and advertising tools to drive real-world business outcomes. We are seeking an experienced business-facing product marketer to join the Small Business Advertising team and drive the strategy of our Lightweight Interfaces (LWI) product where millions of small businesses launch and run their marketing campaigns.Product Marketing Managers at Meta are responsible for serving as the representation of the customer in product development (“inbound” work) as well as leading go-to-market strategy (“outbound” work). In this product area, you would be focused on building and launching new experiences that make it easier to manage and drive measurable business value for small businesses across the Meta family of apps (Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp). The person in this role will be responsible for driving product direction for our Lightweight Interfaces product grounded in market insights and needs.The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background-including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills, have experience working on business products, and be passionate about helping small businesses from across the world turn their passion into a living. We’re looking for a big-picture thinker and strong problem solver who can partner cross-functionally and cross-teams to drive results. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
Product Marketing Manager, Small Business Advertising Responsibilities:
- Develop product strategy and provide product team leadership, in partnership with disciplines including product management, engineering, design, research, data science, etc.
- Lead cross-functional and cross-team relationship building and collaboration with product team, GTM, and cross-org partners
- Lead market research, competitive benchmarking, customer segmentation, opportunity assessment, etc. to prioritize product opportunities
- Represent the market on product team, including qualitative and quantitative feedback from users, and influence Product to prioritize critical changes
- Collaborate closely with partner teams to build great product experiences that span org lines and address customer needs holistically
- Plan and lead alpha/beta testing to feed early insights back to Product that accelerate product-market fit
- Lead comprehensive go-to-market strategy and drive product adoption & adoption in the market (via sales activation, marketing campaigns, press releases, blog posts, scaled education, etc.)
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Cross-functional skills, with demonstrated experience collaborating and influencing partners and managing key stakeholders
- Experience evaluating and delivering a POV on complex problems, leveraging structure, data analytics, and communication skills
- 6+ years of work experience, with a background in technology, strategy consulting, marketing, or other analytical roles
- Experience working in a product marketing or product management capacity (working closely with product team)
- Experience building products for or working with SMBs
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.