Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Senior Partner Marketing Manager to own the EMEA marketing strategy and programs to drive customer migrations of Oracle workloads to AWS’s cloud computing platform through AWS Partners. If you have a passion for the cloud, experience with marketing enterprise technology applications, love helping partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans and partner programs at scale then we’re looking for you.
AWS gives customers a secure, scalable, global cloud infrastructure while paying only for what they use. Scaling through partners is a key part of how we help customers move to cloud services that power strategic workloads.
In this role, you will be a lead and subject matter expert on how to drive Oracle workloads to AWS through partner marketing programs. You will monitor partner marketing performance against key metrics and be an expert resource on marketing processes and guidelines for partners. You will collaborate with peers on the strategic workloads partner marketing team to build mechanisms for consistency and bar-raising delivery across strategic workloads.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing. They have a relentless focus on the end customer and love building and running marketing enablement programs at scale. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting technology business.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Key job responsibilities
• Collaborate with partner leadership, segment and category marketing, and field partner marketing to identify priorities, focus partner marketing initiatives, and success metrics.
• Think big and innovate to develop best-in-class partner marketing programs and motions to successfully drive migration of Oracle workloads to AWS through partners.
• Develop and monitor partner marketing plans with focus EMEA partners to effectively drive customer awareness and adoption of AWS services for enterprise applications.
• Market at scale by designing partner marketing programs that can be implemented by local partners.
• Drive awareness and demand to AWS partner offerings, integrating through AWS-led campaigns and messaging.
• Manage inclusion and promotion of partner offerings at AWS events and AWS’s strategy at alliance events.
• Build and promote customer case studies with partners to provide customers with tangible results and implementation stories.
• Become an expert at tracking and reporting systems and process to ensure partner marketing activities are recognized, evaluated, and optimized.
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with developing partner-facing programs and communications
- Experience of working within the channel- and partner community across multiple sales segments.
- Experience in managing multiple partners of varied sizes to build marketing programs appropriate for their goals
- Experience managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale
- Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic partners
- Fluency in English
- Experience in communicating and presenting information across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Experience in partner marketing
- Experience in Enterprise B2B field marketing
- Experience in field marketing within technology sector
- Ability to travel across EMEA and to the US
- Experience working in rapid growth companies and industries
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and market effectively with and through partner communities
- Experience with cloud technologies and companies including AWS, Oracle, Microsoft, and/or technology professional services firms
- Skill to use BI tools, Salesforce, Marketo and other digital marketing tools
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.