At ServiceNow, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, innovative marketing technology.
- Own strategy development and implementation of marketing efforts to improve a business.
- Serve as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of digital tools.
- Drive change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts.
- Partner with Enablement team for training of marketing software and user adoption.
- Oversee data security and product enhancement.
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors.
- Responsible for optimizing technology investments.
- Collaborate with Insights and data team for marketing intelligence.
- Partner effectively with all levels of leadership. Influence through data-driven business cases to drive decisions.
- Build and manage governance model for MarTech stack
- Represent, verbally and in writing, complex decisions, tough trade-offs, and potential strategies clearly to leaders to help them understand the decisions they have to make.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 12+ years of professional experience in setting up end-to-end marketing technology stacks, marketing automation programs, and data flows.
- Managed or played a significant role in large scale projects involving marketing technologies, lead management, or demand generation operations (e.g. integrating new 3rd party tools, migrating CRM or marketing automation platforms).
- Experience working with customer data platforms, tag management platforms, web analytics tools and marketing automation tools such as Sizmek Ad Suite, Adobe CDP, D365 CRM, etc. Adobe product experience (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe AdCloud suite).
- In-depth understanding of performance marketing analytics, database and technology platforms, channel attribution methodologies, media mix modeling, and demand forecasting models.
- Proven ability to navigate complex organizational structures effectively by being solutions & process oriented while managing business requirements through collaborative prioritization, managed escalations and forging strong partnership with peers across Marketing, Data, Tech, and other teams.
- Keep up to date on MarTech industry and innovations that align with our team’s business goals.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, specifically with explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.