Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
As the Pricing and Packaging Strategy Associate you will be responsible for improving the way our product suite is presented and delivered to customers. You will help develop Podium’s pricing and monetization strategy in partnership with product, finance, marketing, and sales and support new GTM motions like self-service purchasing and the addition of consumption-based pricing.
What you will be doing:
- You will become the subject matter expert on all things pricing and packaging (P&P) related and keep up-to-date on current trends and competitive strategies
- You will analyze data and create visualizations, reports, and models to showcase current performance and forecast future results to inform the P&P strategy
- You will lead training initiatives for pricing and packaging with sales, CS, product, and other teams
- You will work with our systems teams to ensure that new products and services are sold in a consistent and scalable manner that will allow Podium to achieve our long-term vision
What you should have:
- 3-5 years of proven success in strategy, product marketing, product management or similar in a SaaS environment
- Professional demeanor with demonstrated ability to interact with and influence diverse teams
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual) with both internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to interpret data and qualitative research and distill into actionable takeaways
- Confidence managing multiple projects & priorities, building programs from scratch, and seamlessly moving between strategy & execution
- Ability to manage ambiguity and diverse stakeholders
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches
- Weekly free lunch and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.