People at Sanofi are dedicated to making a difference in patients’ daily lives, enabling them to enjoy a healthier life.
Position Title: Director – Global Marketing, Tusamitamab ravtansine (CEACAM5 ADC) – Biomarker lead
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Global Brand Lead for CEACAM5, this director will manage global commercialization initiatives for a high-priority development stage targeted therapy asset, with primary indications targeted in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), and following potential applications in Gastric, Pancreatic and Breast cancer, all with ongoing Phase 3 & Phases 2 trials. A specific focus on launch preparation for the CEACAM5 biomarker launch and testing enablement, notably through a Companion Diagnostic (CDx) supporting the asset will be expected from the director. Final determination of role level will be based on relevant experience. Responsibilities and competencies associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be the commercial lead for all Biomarker- and Testing-related topics, ensuring the development of the strongest product possible, shaping market introduction strategies and supporting on key market submissions and labels, working closely with the Companion Diagnostic (CDx)-developing partner company, the extended Global Project Team (GPT) and Global Brand Team (GBT)
- Lead the development and execution of the Biomarker launch & testing strategy required to identify targeted patients, understanding business model drivers, key success factors, and requirements from a development roadmap and commercial execution point of view
- Support affiliate local teams on their understanding of the NSCLC testing environment, supporting training, business case build, and local plan execution; act as reference point for all biomarker- and testing-related dimensions
- Lead the co-development of commercial foundations with key markets & the execution of the global tool kit for all elements related to Biomarker launch & testing enablement, including Positioning, Messaging, Creative Campaign, Value Proposition by customer type and core promotional materials beyond approved CDx and other testing alternatives
- Demonstrate knowledge of the NSCLC cancer therapy area market trends, cultivate strong relationships with customers in developing deep market insights, and customize brand strategy across various customer segments
- Support execution of the Global Launch strategy and Annual Brand planning for the advanced NSCLC indications with ongoing input from key countries/regions
- Support the development of the KOL commercial engagement strategy and execution for all biomarker-related topics, including leading global commercial ad boards and engagement at congress/ events partnering with key cross-functional leads (i.e., Medical Affairs) as appropriate
- Be responsible for coordinating various aspects of key pathology conferences for example organizing global events, contributor to global congress team
- Support other functional groups (e.g., Medical affairs, market access, corporate communication, advocacy) in the key launch activities (e.g., Market shaping activities, medical education, value proposition, price and reimbursement strategies), with specific focus on all biomarker-related activities
- Ensure real time market analysis and competitive benchmarking is conducted to inform of all marketing programs and tactics
- Work closely with Value & Access team to ensure that any customer facing patient programs or services incorporate patient, HCP and payer insights, and are aligned with strategy
- Support validation of global sales and resources forecast and working closely with the countries, finance and supply chain teams
- Track and monitor key performance indicators.
- Ensure that all marketing processes, documents and tactics are developed and implemented in accordance with Sanofi Genzyme corporate compliance guidelines.
- Contribute to long-range planning, all associated financial forecasting requirements and quarterly business reviews.
- Be willing to travel nationally and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of a combination of pharmaceutical and diagnostic commercial experience
- Previous experience engaging with pathology stakeholders and laboratories
- Strong HCP marketing background
- Previous experience working on a targeted oncology asset, including companion diagnostic (CDx) usage
- Well versed in core marketing principles and able to conceptualize and articulate a vision for self and brand that energizes all functional areas and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and teams in complex matrix environments
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional and cross-geographical team environment
- Demonstrated effectiveness working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication and high-impact presentation skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical marketing strategies and regulatory/compliance environment
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills and the ability to interact professionally representing Sanofi Genzyme
- Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex analytics and create innovative customer-focused strategies and solutions
- Global marketing and launch experience, including introduction of a novel biomarker
- Advanced degree (MBA, PharmD) – Marketing concentration preferred
- Lung cancer experience
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.