Labcorp is transforming how patients are diagnosed, monitored, and treated.
The Integrated Marketing team develops campaigns across the buyer’s journey with the key objective of increasing awareness and driving demand for Labcorp’s full portfolio of products and services across diagnostics and drug development.
Labcorp is seeking an Associate Director, Women’s Health & Specialty Medicine Integrated Marketing to lead our global marketing campaigns in partnership with our Product & Segment Marketing team. This key role will focus on leading a high-performance team of direct reports that orchestrates the execution of our global integrated marketing programs, assists in directing our agency relationship, and ensure our sales teams are enabled with the right tools to effectively leverage our marketing programs. This role heavily uses data to inform decisions and suggest areas to expand business growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce global integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a cross-functional marketing team (content, creative, social, digital, marketing operations and media)
- Work with both segment, therapeutic, digital, product and research marketing teams to identify and define strategies to support the brand awareness and demand generation needs of our global business
- Track campaign performance of global programs and provide feedback to the business to optimize effectiveness of future campaigns
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritization and enablement for effective follow up on Integrated Marketing campaigns
- Help conceive strategic content that can be deployed via omnichannel marketing (e.g., webinars, social media, paid search, podcasts, etc.) to showcase our thought leadership and create differentiation
- Build a team of high-potential performers to scale for and align with business growth
- Support development for expanding team of direct reports
- Set strategic vision for audience and/or therapeutic area, guiding stakeholders to effectively define strategies to support awareness and demand gen
- Perform other marketing and sales support functions, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Science, or Business preferred
- Master’s degree a strong plus
- 10+ years prior work experience in marketing with 3+ years leading a team
- Specific expertise in marketing life science services, technical writing highly desirable
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing technology landscape and best practices
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and problem-solve
- Strong analytical, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership ability
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.