Duolingo provides free language education to users all over the world through the web and its mobile apps.
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that’s where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we have also entered into literacy with Duolingo ABC and English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
We are looking for someone to build and manage our employer brand. This individual is driven by the goal of bringing the best talent in the world to make our mission possible.
- Lead and manage Duolingo’s employer brand efforts, from ideation to launch, across all relevant channels
- Maintain a pulse on talent competitors to well-position Duolingo as a distinct employer
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to actively build candidate pipelines from recruiting events and talent market opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to launch employer brand marketing strategies and campaigns that resonate with active and prospective talent pools
- Write and edit copy for employer brand posts, and coordinate with internal teams for visual content and social strategy
- Measure and report on KPIs such as follower growth and engagement rates across all employer brand channels, identifying opportunities for growth and improvement
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager, Producer or related role
- Proven ability to communicate production and technical issues effectively to stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Data-driven marketing experience, including analyzing and providing insights on performance of social media content and media campaigns
- Strong relationship building skills in cross-functional or matrixed organizations
- Ability to operate effectively and bring high-level concepts to life
Exceptional Candidates Will Have…
- Additional background in brand production and talent acquisition
- Proficiency in emerging social media and performance marketing
- Background in creative content creation
- Experience drawing qualitative and quantitative consumer insights
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Because Duolingo intends to require all employees to return to work from an office, all employees will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received any booster doses as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to remain employed unless they have an exemption to vaccination pursuant to a required reasonable accommodation. This is so that our employees feel safe in the office.
Take a peek at how we care for our employees’ holistic well-being with our benefits here.