PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money, or set up a merchant account—both on and offline.
Who we are
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is seeking a Marketing Manager who specializes in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) to lead and support various online and offline marketing initiatives in order to promote PayPal solutions to large enterprises in the region. You will be part of our European Enterprise Marketing team. We’re looking for a smart and ambitious self-starter who can balance strategic thinking with tactical execution. This is a critical role for the flawless execution of our B2B account-based marketing initiatives. It will focus on the DEATCH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and report to the Head of Enterprise Marketing DEATCH.
- Strategize, create, plan, and execute email campaigns, digital, social, out of home and events creating a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts.
- Take a data-driven approach for customization of marketing programs for decision makers on our strategic account list.
- Support our content needs by collaborating with agencies and internal stakeholders to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels (Paid Media, Web, Direct Mail, and Email) that lead to opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration.
- Partner closely with our BDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment for all our programs from the get-go.
- Collaborate with GTM and Sales teams to ensure marketing plays are in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives.
- Manage external agencies and collaborate with them to develop campaign themes, creative, and assets as needed.
- Measure, monitor, and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ABM program.
- Operate as a core member of the team building a scalable, account-based marketing function in Europe.
- You have experience with Enterprise B2B lead generation and account-based marketing and are well versed in managing various channels. You have a strong understanding of a B2B buyer’s journey, and you’re well versed in employing multi-channel marketing tactics to move the buyer through the funnel.
- You are proactive. You’re someone who is ever ready to take on and lead projects.
- You can adapt to change. You’re someone who thrives in an environment where change is the norm.
- You are data driven. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and are ready to help by deep diving into reporting and campaign metrics anytime.
- You are collaborative yet independent. You love working in a collaborative environment where you can take independent decisions.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Enterprise, ABM or B2B Marketing, managing offline and online channels
- Business or related University degree
- Some experience working with BDR and Sales teams is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and obsession with achieving pipeline growth
- Fluency in German and English.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Bonus Points for experience with ABM tools such as 6sense, Demandbase, Terminus etc.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.