Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Job can be based anywhere in the US
Come build the future of advertising with us! Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for large brands, small businesses, partners (agencies and advertising software companies) and publishers. Our ad solutionsincluding sponsored ads, display, video, audio, and custom adsleverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase sales, and more.
The Amazon Ads Product Marketing team leads the messaging strategy and drives adoption of our products and multi-product portfolio solutions, helping customers understand how our offerings can help solve their challenges. We bring the customer perspective to everything we do, diving deep into product roadmaps and developing compelling insights to illuminate the fit between advertiser needs and our offerings. We partner with internal teams to tell those stories to advertising customers across touch points that are most relevant to them, from sales collateral to events and industry publications.
We’re looking for an ad tech product marketing expert to personally craft our ad tech portfolio stories as well as lead a team in delivering stories for some of our marquee portfolios (measurement, etc). We are looking for someone who has both deep ad tech experience to push product teams combined with the ability to translate these complex details into a simplify a story for customers. This person will be comfortable with both strategic planning and tactical execution.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Craft our ad tech positioning and work with cross-functional partners to tell that story across channels.
• Develop a team of Product Marketing Managers, helping them tell impactful ad tech portfolio stories.
• Work with our insight team to develop proof points to support our product claims, customizing them per industry audience.
• Partner with senior product and sales ad tech leaders as well as PR/legal, advising them and forcing difficult conversations like the right level of product roadmap to share, product naming, and what your team can/can’t support.
• Serve as a respected ad tech product marketing voice, both internally and externally.
- 10+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience directly managing others
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
- Experience directly managing teams
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 10+ years of ad tech experience
• 10+ years of product marketing experience
• Ability to transition between high level strategic thinking and detail-oriented execution
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity and change
• A strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.