Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
This role can be located in any of our offices in San Francisco, Seattle, New York City, LA, or Atlanta.
About Amazon Music
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs, podcast episodes, and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs at no additional cost to their membership. Listeners can also enjoy the premium subscription service, Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 75 million songs and the latest new releases. Amazon Music Unlimited customers also now have access to the highest-quality listening experience available, with more than 75 million songs available in High Definition (HD), more than 7 million songs in Ultra HD, and a growing catalog of spatial audio. Customers also have free access to an ad-supported selection of top playlists and stations on Amazon Music. All Amazon Music tiers now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost, and live streaming in partnership with Twitch. Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun. For more information, visit amazonmusic.com or download the Amazon Music app.
In this role as Sr Global Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition through our Outbound channels. You will develop detailed global campaigns, channel strategy, messaging, A/B tests and a measurement and learning framework. You’ll work closely with a number of key stakeholders including Product, Marketing Tech, Creative Studio, Brand, and Business Insight teams to drive holistic marketing plans to delight our customers.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop a POV and roadmap for consistent A/B testing and improvement of our email and push customer acquisition across our Free, Prime and Unlimited tiers.
• Partner with marketing tech team to identify and prioritize development of new capabilities to improve effectiveness of acquistion communications.
• Drive global campaigns, working with key stakeholders to build the strategy, deliver plans and create a strong measurement and learning framework.
• Partner with marketing ops colleagues to identify and implement automated solutions to streamline execution.
• Coordinate with global counterparts to ensure best practices are implemented across all marketplaces.
• Oversee concept and creative development of campaign materials to create compelling
and effective marketing content.
• Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to
• 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
• 4+ years of marketing experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• 4+ years of digital marketing experience with consumer facing brands, including
integrated campaign management, customer acquisition, content marketing, marketing
communications, product marketing and/or channel marketing.
• Global experience driving marketing programs across multiple markets.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• 4+ years of experience with subscription-based consumer products.
• Experience designing multi-touch outbound customer journeys.
• Experience with dynamic/personalized content and automation.
• Mobile experience for consumer technology product or service.
• Experience with consumer products, media and/or e-commerce.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
• Natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to deliver results.
• Excellent project management skills, managing internal and external stakeholders, and
multiple campaigns at once.
• MBA/advanced degree.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.