Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We are open to candidates in Austin TX, Seattle, WA, New York, NY and Santa Monica, CA.
We are looking for a high caliber, entrepreneurial Manager, Content Marketing to join our content leadership team on a project with strategic significance and high exposure. This role manages a team of Content Marketers and collaborates with a talented group of brand managers, business partners, and creatives to create compelling content campaigns.
As a leader on the content team, they will be responsible for overseeing B2B content marketing initiatives while also driving the content marketing efforts for our B2C strategy. As part of their role, they’ll set a high bar for content campaigns, leading, concepting and executing breakthrough creative across channels, and driving content initiatives to support programs at every stage of the customer journey. This is the right role if you are invested in other people’s growth, have a passion for building, are a continuous learner, and have a knack for communicating complex ideas creatively and simply.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage the UX copy development process and both write and review copy for marquee product workstreams.
- Oversee our B2B content marketing team’s efforts across audiences, products and functions while helping to facilitate content for acquisition and awareness efforts.
- Drive our B2C content marketing strategy, working closely with our brand team.
- Oversee a team of content marketers; directing work, managing performance, providing coaching and guidance on project execution, and supporting both career development and employee growth
- Work with content leadership to operationalize our growing content team for scale.
- Act as an advocate for exceptional creative work and serve as a bar raiser and coach for content quality across business groups including marketing, sales, and partner teams.
- Effectively influence and build strong cross-organizational partnerships, leading conversations about projects, issues, solutions, and strategy with leadership and stakeholders.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, collaborate with a variety of teams including design, social media, product marketing, research, merchant marketing, consumer marketing, legal/PR.
- Frugally manage external agency partners, insisting on the highest standards while consistently delivering on deadline.
About the team
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop….wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefitsincluding fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returnsto merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years, Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their businesswhether on Amazon or beyond.
- Provide link to content examples and/or portfolio for consideration.
- Experience owning B2B and B2C content strategies, leading teams and delivery standout creative with measurable results.
- 10+ years of experience in fields such as Content Marketing, Writing, Communications, or Journalism (approximately 50 percent of this role will be spent writing and editing).
- 5+ years of content experience at an agency or in a marketing department producing branded online content.
- 3+ years managing people.
- Experience creating compelling content strategies and programs to drive customer growth and exceed business goals.
- Experience in ecommerce and technology industry.
- Experience managing complex, high profile content projects and large cross-functional projects. simultaneously with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience editing and providing constructive feedback to peers and leaders on their content.
- Experience working autonomously to tune and test content for specific audiences.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.