Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is hiring! This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team.The Marketing Specialist will be the product marketing lead for retirement and wealth solutions focused on Financial advisors, Asset Managers, Third Party Administrators and Recordkeepers, as well as relevant trade associations and industry influencers. This role is an important partner to the Fi360 Solutions and Matrix business lines and contributes to the growth and success of the company’s largest business unit, Investor Communication Services (ICS).
This is a remote role where you will work off-site. Travel is limited and generally used for team learning and collaboration meetings.
- Using deep industry knowledge to clearly articulate our value propositions and capabilities in product marketing collateral
- Working collaboratively with sales leaders to ensure that the sales teams understand and can clearly articulate our story in a compelling way through effective sales enablement strategy and tools
- Representing Marketing at key business, product, sales leadership meetings and report progress
- Advising voice of customer research and market intelligence
- Contributing ideas and strategies to inform the Marketing plans for Fi360/Matrix that help drive sales and client retention
- Work with the Director of Retirement Marketing to develop, deliver, track, and refine marketing content
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Sales/Marketing professional with demonstrated ability, preferably in retirement, wealth, or asset management, with a strong bias for acquisition and lead generation
- Proficient in digital marketing, SEM, product marketing and content marketing.
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Demonstrated experience developing marketing strategies, programs and sales tools that deliver strong business results
- Critical thinking/analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and partnership skills to influence stakeholders and build support across the organization
- Adaptable, ability to organize, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives and a variety of audiences
- Strong project management skills including campaign management
- Results focused and analytical
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel; experience with Salesforce, Percolate, Eloqua, EveryoneSocial and On24 – or similar software platform – is a plus
- US based (flexible location). Employees can work remotely with occasional travel for meetings to Pittsburg/New York/Denver
Salary Range: 70,000 – 90,000 USD annual
Please visitwww.broadridgebenefits.comfor more information on our comprehensive benefit offerings.
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone’s strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.US applicants: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.