UnitedHealth Group, the parent organization of UnitedHealthcare and Optum, is one of the world’s leading diversified health care companies.
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The Marketing Project Manager works closely with the regional marketing managers and cross-functional partners to support implementation, tracking and reporting of materials developed in support of regional growth efforts. This individual will be the key resource in the approval process ensuring standards for the coordination, creation, and distribution of member materials. They will gather information, support issue resolution, develop engagement calendaring, assist in select material development and ensure state requirements are met while becoming a market-specific subject matter expert.
The Marketing Project Manager must be a self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment. They must have the capabilities to manage and meet stringent internal and external deadlines and support an ever changing and growing team.
This position will report to the Associate Marketing Director – (West) Region.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide initial review of member marketing materials for alignment to national initiatives, market level goals and state requirements
- Summarize key findings and recommendations, along with the assigned marketing manager, on requests to be shared with plan leadership
- Gather and package full document support of marketing materials to facilitate compliance and state review
- Facilitate health plan review and approval of materials
- Serve as the key contact for compliance/state revisions and additional document needs
- Develop and monitor exception reporting around material development and approvals. Take appropriate action based on findings
- Become the subject matter expert for marketing compliance requirements for material submitters
- Version and update marketing material as requested by the regional marketing managers
- Build positive relationships within the cross-functional team to help foster and promote collaboration
- Inspire and motivate other team members to meet the needs of state customers and members
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA/BS degree in Business, marketing, or related field and/or equivalent education and experience
- 2+ years of marketing/operations experience
- 1+ years of experience in tracking, planning projects, and making data-driven analytical decisions
- Basic level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Proactive, self-starter with the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced team
- Solid team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful. Able to work with minimal direction and solve problems
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare products
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $26.15 to $46.63. The hourly range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.