Salesforce brings companies and customers together in the number one Customer Relationship Management platform.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Slack is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager, focused on new product introduction. This candidate will play a critical and strategic role in our core product marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to accelerate our business as we help customers find new and deeper ways to succeed on Slack.
We are seeking a seasoned marketer with proven marketing chops in developing messaging and positioning, running a cross-functional go-to-market strategy, and working with analysts, customers, and press to amplify our narratives. You will partner closely with product, sales, customer success, as well as other members of marketing to bring Slack’s new and exciting innovations to our customers.
You are someone who has a knack for navigating ambiguity, driving clarity, and influencing strategic decisions. You also demonstrate a collaborative spirit, strong leadership, and are a natural storyteller.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture-we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the strategy and execution for launching our Tier 1 products
- Create differentiated narratives, messaging, and positioning
- Drive awareness and adoption of priority products and features
- Build alignment with executive stakeholders to create integrated GTM plans
- Serve as an expert in both the product as well as how our customers are using it
- Shape how we communicate the product vision with customers
What you should have:
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience in product marketing or business/commercial marketing in a B2B SaaS environment
- BA/BS degree
- Experience running a go-to-market program, preferably within a SaaS business
- Understanding of how to communicate to end users, administrators, decision makers, and the broader market
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment, and in rallying different teams around a shared goal
- Be forward-thinking, well organized, and have an obsession for detail
- Have a passion for Slack’s brand, product, and customers!
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $128,000. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.